Terms & Conditions
These terms and conditions apply to all agreements entered into between Kosmos Technology and the Customer unless agreed to the contrary in writing by Kosmos Technology.
- Necessary Information: To be able to make an online order in our web shop it is necessary for you to register with the following information: Company name, Your name, The address whereto the goods are to be shipped and invoiced to, Your phone number and Your e-mail address (is used to send the invoice via e-mail). The information will only be used in regards to orders placed with Kosmos Technology.
- Agreement: These terms and conditions confirm the agreement between Customer and Kosmos Technology for the goods described in the order. All orders must be accepted by Kosmos Technology to be binding. Customer’s acceptance of these terms and conditions shall be indicated by any of the following, whichever occurs first: Customer making of an offer to purchase goods from Kosmos Technology; Customer’s written acknowledgement hereof; Customer’s acceptance of any shipment of any part of the items specified for delivery; Customer click accept on the web shop.
- Prices and Payment: a) The price for the Goods as stated in the Order/Invoice and, unless otherwise specified by Kosmos Technology, is payable within 30 days. b) Prices are exclusive of Value Added Tax (VAT) and any similar and other taxes, duties levies or other like charges arising in connection with the performance of the agreement. c) The payment shall be paid in full, without set-off, counterclaims or withholding of any kind. d) All payments must be made in the same currency as stated in the Order/Invoice.
- Delivery: a) Dates and times quoted by Kosmos Technology for delivery run form the receipt of an order by Kosmos Technology. All dates and times quoted are estimates only and any delay in meeting delivery dates will not give rise to a right to cancel the order. b) Unless specifically included in the order, prices do not include delivery and any delivery charges incurred by Kosmos Technology will be passed on to the Customer. c) Kosmos Technology reserves the right to make part deliveries, unless otherwise agreed in writing. d) The Customer must notify Kosmos Technology within 7 days of receipt of an incorrect delivery of goods or missing, non-delivered goods. After 7 days Kosmos Technology shall not be liable for any claims by the Customer for incorrect delivery or missing, non-delivered goods. (Defect goods – look under ‘Notification of defects’).
- Ownership: The ownership of the Goods will pass to the Customer when, and only when, payment has been received in full by Kosmos Technology.
- Cancellation policy: Orders that have been shipped and/or left our warehouse cannot be cancelled. Orders concerning goods not in stock with Kosmos Technology cannot be cancelled.
- Returns procedure: If the Customer is entitled to return goods to Kosmos Technology, he/she shall: a) Notify Kosmos Technology in writing and ensure that Kosmos Technology have received the notification of the desire to return the goods together with the reason for the return. RMA form can be found on www.kosmostec.com. b) Goods will only be accepted back by Kosmos Technology if packed in the original packaging in which the goods were delivered. New goods in sealed packaging will only be accepted back by Kosmos Technology if the seal has not been broken.
- Risk: a) Risk in the goods shall pass to the Customer at the time of delivery to or collection by the Customer or its agent. b) Risk of loss or damage to the goods shall pass to the Customer upon delivery, as written above, and the Customer shall be responsible for insurance of the goods after the risk has passed.
- Notification of defects: The Customer is obliged to examine the products promptly on receipt and notification of defects shall be made in writing within the warranty period stated on the invoice. After this period the Customer can only make notification of defects, which could not be determined at such firsthand examination. Notification of defects shall be made in writing without any unfounded delay after determination of the shortcomings. Upon the passing over of the risk of the products to the Customer Kosmos Technology shall bear no responsibility for shortcomings. For that reason, the Customer is not entitled to cancel the order, claim damages or sustain any other claim of non-fulfilment. Kosmos Technology clearly disclaims responsibility for any indirect losses such as consequential loss, loss of time, loss of profits or the like that the shortcomings may have caused the Customer.
- Force Majeure: If any provision of this Order is or becomes void or unenforceable for any reason then the validity of the remaining provisions will not be affected. Kosmos Technology will not be in breach of this Order because of delays or nonperformance caused by circumstances beyond its reasonable control or other force majeure.
- Law: The Order shall be deemed to have been made in Denmark and shall be governed in all respect by Danish law and all disputes, differences or questions at any time arising between the Customer and Kosmos Technology as to the construction, validity and performance of the Order or as to any matters arising out of the Order or in any way connected with it shall be determined by the Danish Courts of law.