Version 2019: 1 valid from January 1st, 2019.
These terms and conditions only include agreements between Kosmos Technology A/S and private consumers (as defined in Section 3, subsection 1 of the Consumer Agreement Act). If you are a trader, any agreement between you and Kosmos Technology A/S is subject to our Terms and Conditions for Business below.
Kosmos Technology A/S, Stenholm 16, DK-9400 Nørresundby
email@example.com, +45 7734 3181 – Phone hours Monday to Thursday 8:00 – 16:30 Friday 8:00 – 16:00
VAT Number DK32942865
You can only buy items at www.kosmostec.com if you accept the terms and conditions of sale on this page. When ordering, you always have access to read and accept these terms. You are encouraged to read the terms and conditions thoroughly and to familiarize yourself with the obligations and rights that the terms imply to you.
1) Order procedure: Delivery of an order requires you to provide your delivery and contact information. Once you have placed an order on www.kosmostec.com, our system will automatically send you an email confirming that we have received your order.
2) Prices: All prices are quoted with and without VAT and are quoted in Danish kroner, US Dollar or Euro. The current price is the one that is stated on the website for the product concerned on the day of the order. When ordering, you can see the total price including VAT, taxes and any shipping costs.
3) Payment: Orders can be paid with payment directly on the webshop. Payment can be made with the following payment cards: VISA / Dankort, VISA, MasterCard and MobilePay.
Kosmos Technology A/S uses a payment gateway from Bambora. All card data is encrypted when you provide them with your payment, so your information is secure. If we are unable to deliver the entire order, we can reduce your payment to the new order total. However, we cannot increase the amount if you wish to add one or more item lines. If you pay by debit card, the amount will be deducted first from your account when the item has been shipped. The drawn amount will appear in your account. An electronic invoice will be sent per Email when your order is shipped from our warehouse.
We trade most of our goods around the manufacturers and the established distributors and instead buy all our goods from companies and private individuals who themselves have been the first buyer. The products (accessories excluded) have thus been owned earlier and are VAT technology “used”, even if they have not been used. We have therefore been required to use what the SKAT calls the use VAT scheme, which means that we do not have a normal VAT deduction for our purchases of goods and thus no sales tax is imposed when you buy from us.
4) Delivery: Delivery is made to addresses worldwide. We usually ship your item on the same or next weekday as we send an order confirmation. We do not charge payment before the item is shipped from our warehouse. You will also receive an e-mail with the package’s shipping number when we ship your order. You will always receive shipping costs for each order listed before you place your order. If delivery is delayed, Kosmos Technology A/S will inform you as soon as possible. email.
All goods are packed properly so the product is protected in the best possible way during transport. Kosmos Technology reserves the right to recycle packaging in a way to protect the environment and not unnecessarily discard useful packaging as long as it does not affect the product’s functionality or appearance.
5) Ownership and Risk: All products purchased from Kosmos Technology A/S remain the property of Kosmos Technology A/S until delivery. This means that the risk of loss and/or damage is due to Kosmos Technology A/S until delivery. As a delivery date, when goods are delivered to you or a third party, you have selected.
However, you have the risk of return shipments until Kosmos Technology A/S receives the goods, unless it is a case of accidental downfall in the cancelation period.
6) 14-Day Right of Cancellation: You have 14 days of withdrawal of goods purchased on www.kosmostec.com, which is in accordance with the Consumer Agreement Act. The deadline for your right of withdrawal expires 14 days after the date on which you, or a third party you have selected, receives the goods in hand.
By individual delivery of multiple items ordered in one order (ie, separate deliveries), the cancellation period expires 14 days after the date on which you, or a third party you have selected, receives the last item in hand.
To exercise the right of withdrawal, you must notify your decision to withdraw this agreement in an unambiguous statement to Kosmos Technology on tel. +45 7734 3181 or firstname.lastname@example.org, stating your name, order number and item number as you wish to return. The cancellation deadline is compliant if you submit your notice of exercise of the right of withdrawal before expiry of the withdrawal period.
7) Consequences of cancellation: If you use your right of withdrawal, we will refund the full amount paid on the order in question, including the freight paid for the product concerned. We make such a refund with the same method of payment that you used for the original transaction, unless you explicitly agreed otherwise.
Return of payment will, as a rule, be automatically returned to the credit card with which you originally paid the order. Alternatively, we will contact you and request information about your bank. In this case, we must use the following information: Bank Name, Registration Number, Account Number. The amount will be refunded as soon as possible after we receive your message about your wish to use your right of withdrawal. However, we can withhold the refund until we have received the goods returned, or you have submitted documentation for returning the goods, whichever is the earliest.
You must bear the direct costs for returning the goods. You must return the goods without undue delay and no later than 14 days from the date on which you have informed us of the exercise of your cancellation right. The deadline is met if you return the goods before the expiration of the 14 days. We recommend that you save the receipt as proof that you have handed the package to the postal service.
You are only liable for any deterioration in the value of the goods due to handling other than what is necessary to determine the nature, characteristics, and manner of the goods.
8) Warranty: There is a two-year warranty on all items sold on www.kosmostec.com, unless otherwise stated in the description of the item.
If you want to invoke on a defect, please notify us within a reasonable time after you have discovered the defect. Otherwise, your right to invoke on the defect will lapse. Notice given within two months after you discovered the defect is always timely. If you have not notified us within 2 years of the receipt of the goods you will not be able to invoke a defect on it, unless we have agreed to vouch for the goods for a longer period of time.
Limited battery charging period. Since batteries have a naturally limited durability, the warranty period is limited to 6 months from the date of purchase.
9) Repair and replacement: If the product is defective and you have advertised in good time, we will correct such errors or defects within a reasonable time. If it turns out not to be possible or we do not consider it appropriate to repair the item, we instead assume to deliver a new flawless item after returning the defective item. We will also refund you any documented expenses associated with the return. If neither repair nor replacement is possible, we will instead refund the purchase price, including return costs.
Returns are sent to the following address: Kosmos Technology A/S, Stenholm 16, DK-9400 Nørresundby
11) Limitation of Liability: In no case may Kosmos Technology A/S be held liable for indirect loss or consequential damages, including however not limited to operating loss, loss of profit, third party claims and / or data damage.
12) Product Liability: Kosmos Technology A/S is responsible for product liability in accordance with the Product Liability Act. You are obliged to notify Kosmos Technology A/S in writing without notice, in the event of a product liability damage or that there is a danger that such damage will occur.
13) Force Majeure: If an extraordinary situation occurs beyond the control of Kosmos Technology A/S and which, according to the Purchasing Act, may be regarded as force majeure, the obligations of Kosmos Technology A/S will be suspended during the period of exceptional circumstances. In such an exceptional situation, you may terminate your order not yet fulfilled with Kosmos Technology A/S if the situation lasts or is expected to last longer than 60 days. In that case, your notice of termination is 14 days. Kosmos Technology A/S cannot be held liable for barriers beyond our control, such as production disturbances, lightning strikes, prolonged power cuts, strikes or other unforeseen events.
14) Subject to printing errors, etc.: We take reservation for printing errors, vendors price increases, price errors, VAT and tax changes, sold/discontinued goods, delivery failures from our suppliers and force majeure.
15) Documentation and guidance: As far as product descriptions and user manuals for the product are available, these are included with the delivery. If no product description and instructions are available, where this is expected, this is shown by the specific product information.
All images reproduced on our website are indicative and can be used solely to give a sense of different colors and shades; and not for selecting a specific color or shade. Color rendering may differ depending on the screen type, printer or browser.
16) Invalidity: If any part of these terms should be deemed unlawful and invalid and thus not enforceable, this does not affect the validity and enforcement of the remaining part of the terms.
17) Law choice: Your purchase at Kosmos Technology A/S is governed by Danish law.
18) Consumer Complaints: If you find any errors or omissions regarding your product purchased at www.kosmostec.com, you are always welcome to contact Kosmos Technology at +45 7734 3181 or email email@example.com so we can find a satisfactory solution.
Is it not possible to find a solution, Kosmos Technology is subject to the Consumer Complaints Act, is per. October 1, 2015, and the following alternative dispute resolution bodies: Competition and Consumer Agency, Att.: Center for
Complaints Solutions, Carl Jacobsens Vej 35, 2500 Valby
Consumer complaints about Kosmos Technology are brought to the Center for Complaints Solutions via the Competition and Consumer Agency website klagonline.forbrug.dk.
We take reservations for printing errors.
Version 2019: valid from January 1st, 2019.
Kosmos Technology A / S, Stenholm 16, 9400 Nørresundby
firstname.lastname@example.org, +45 7734 3181 – Opening hours Monday to Thursday 8:00 – 16:30 Friday 8:00 – 16:00
VAT Number DK32942865
You can only buy items at www.kosmostec.com if you accept the terms and conditions on the web page. When ordering, you always have access to read and accept these terms. You are encouraged to read the terms and conditions and delivery thoroughly and to familiarize yourself with the obligations and rights that the terms imply.
1) Required Information: In order to make an online order at our web shop, you must provide the following information: company name, VAT No., your name, the address the goods should be submitted and billed, your phone number and your e-mail address (used only to send the invoice online). The information is only used in relation to orders submitted to Kosmos Technology A/S. If interested, please read our GDPR policy here.
2) Agreement: These terms and conditions confirm the agreement between you and Kosmos Technology A/S for goods described in the order. All orders must be accepted by Kosmos Technology A/S to be binding. You must accept these terms and conditions before you can complete your order when shopping at www.kosmostec.com.
3) Price and Payment: All prices at www.kosmostec.com are available both with and without VAT and are available in one of the following currencies: Danish kroner, US Dollar or Euro. The current price is the one that is stated on the website for the product concerned on the day of the order. Upon final acceptance of the order, you can see the total price including VAT, taxes and any shipping costs. Payment can be made on www.kosmostec.com with the following credit card: VISA / Dankort, VISA, MasterCard and MobilePay.
Kosmos Technology A/S uses a payment gateway from Bambora. All card data is encrypted when you provide them with your payment, so your information is secure. If you pay by debit card, the amount will be deducted from your account when the item has been shipped. The drawn amount will appear in your account. An electronic invoice will be sent via e-mail when your order is shipped from our warehouse. If we are unable to deliver the entire order, we can reduce your payment to the new order total. However, we cannot increase the amount if you wish to add one or more item lines
With an order placed with our sales team directly and not a web order, the price of the item is stated on the order/invoice and must be paid in accordance with the payment terms stated on the invoice. If payment conditions are not disclosed before purchase, payment will be due upon delivery. Payment must be completed without charge, counterclaim or retention of any kind. All payments must be made in the same currency as stated on the order/invoice.
4) Delivery: Delivery is made to addresses worldwide. When it comes to web orders placed on www.kosmostec.com, we usually ship your item within 2 business days after the order confirmation. You will also receive an e-mail with the package’s tracking number when we ship your order. You will always receive shipping costs for each order listed before you place your order. If delivery is delayed, Kosmos Technology A / S will inform you as soon as possible.
All goods are properly packed, so the product is protected during transport. Kosmos Technology reserves the right to recycle packaging as long as it does not affect the product’s functionality or appearance.
Kosmos Technology reserves the right to part deliver, unless otherwise agreed upon in writing. You must inform Kosmos Technology of incorrect, missing, mistaken and/or defective items immediately after receipt and no later than 7 days after receipt. After the expiration of the 7-day deadline, Kosmos Technology cannot be held liable for claims related to incorrect delivery.
5) Risk: The risk of the goods is according to EXW, unless otherwise noted in the invoice.
6a) Cancellation Policy – Stock items: This rule includes goods physically in stock at Kosmos Technology or as part of the company’s portfolio. Orders for these goods can as a rule be canceled before shipped from the company’s warehouse. Orders that have been shipped and / or have left our warehouse cannot be canceled, unless agreed specifically with Kosmos Technology.
6b) Cancellation Policy – Items Purchased to Order: This rule includes items specially purchased for a specific order. Orders of items specially purchased for the specific order cannot be canceled as soon as the goods are purchased, unless specifically agreed upon with Kosmos Technology.
7) Return procedure: If you wish to return goods to Kosmos Technology, you must notify Kosmos Technology in writing and ensure that Kosmos Technology has received the request for return and a reason for the return. Return of goods must be accepted by Kosmos Technology in accordance with item 6a and 6b. The RMA form is available at www.kosmostec.com. Goods will only be accepted by Kosmos Technology if returned in the condition in which they were delivered and properly wrapped. New items that are sealed are only accepted by Kosmos Technology if the seal is not broken.
8) Notification of defects: You are required to check the products immediately upon receipt. If there are defects that can be registered upon receipt, you are required to notify immediately and within 7 days of receipt – to email@example.com. In case of defects that can only be registered later and / or when the goods are taken into service, the notice must be made in writing as soon as possible or at the latest within the warranty period.
After this period, you can only report errors, which could not be determined by such a first-hand survey. Notice of deficiencies must be made in writing without undue delay after the deficiencies have been identified. By transferring the risk of the products to you, Kosmos Technology has no responsibility for any defects. For this reason, the customer is not entitled to cancel the order, claim compensation or maintain any other claim for defects. Kosmos Technology disclaims liability for any indirect loss due to consequential damages, loss of time, loss of profits or the like which the defects may have caused you.
9) Force Majeure: If an extraordinary situation occurs beyond the control of Kosmos Technology A / S and which, according to the Purchasing Act, may be regarded as force majeure, the obligations of Kosmos Technology A / S will be suspended during the time the extraordinary situation lasts. In such an exceptional situation, you may terminate your order not yet fulfilled with Kosmos Technology A / S if the situation lasts or is expected to last longer than 60 days. In that case, your notice of termination is 14 days. Kosmos Technology A / S cannot be held liable for barriers beyond our control, such as production disturbances, lightning strikes, prolonged power cuts, strikes or other unforeseen events.
10) Law: The order shall be deemed to have been concluded in Denmark and shall in any case be governed by Danish law and all conflicts, differences and questions that occur between you and Kosmos Technology at any time regarding the construction, validity and execution of the order or about matters arising from the order or in any connection thereto shall be settled by the Danish courts.
We take reservations for printing errors.